Our customers’ health and well-being is our priority
At times like these, people come first. We’re doing everything we can to look out for our customers, colleagues and communities. This means closely monitoring the advice of the Australian Federal Government, state and territory governments, local and national health authorities, and the World Health Organisation (WHO). We’re carefully following the experts’ recommendations and adapting our approach quickly and proactively. For further information about COVID-19, please visit the Australian Government website.
Bank of Sydney is strictly observing the advice of the State and Federal governments. In line with this advice, Bank of Sydney has implemented processes and procedures to ensure that we are a Covid safe workplace.
Precautionary measures for your reassurance
So that we can maintain our high level of service while keeping our staff and customers safe, we’re taking some important precautionary measures:
- Stringent hygiene measures in all our branches with cleaning taking place on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available for use to all staff and customers.
- Branch operating hours are flexible and subject to change.
- If you are unwell or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from visiting our branches. Instead, you can call us on 13 95 00 to see how our friendly team can assist you remotely.
- When visiting our branches, please take note of our signage relating to social distancing and personal hygiene.
We encourage our customers to limit non-essential visits to our branches. However, if you do need to pop into a branch, please make sure you check our website for the most up-to-date opening hours beforehand.
For customers who are financially affected
We’ve put in place a number of measures to support those financially affected by the outbreak:
- Short-term deferral of loan repayments.
- Temporary facility conversions from Principal and Interest to Interest Only to reduce repayments.
- Extended loan terms to reduce ongoing repayments.
- Debt consolidation/restructuring.
If you’ve been directly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and would like to explore the options available to you, it’s important that you contact us as soon as possible by calling our Customer Service Centre on 13 95 00. Alternatively, for further information, please visit our Financial Hardship page.
Internet and Digital Banking Services
We know that having access to your money during difficult times is important. You can access your accounts 24/7 through our Internet Banking platform for all your day-to-day banking needs. If you’re not yet activated for Internet Banking, you can call our Customer Service Centre to get started on 13 95 00 (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:00pm AEST).