We’re a growing, thriving bank that’s proudly built on multicultural, community banking foundations and strong relationships with our customers, communities and people.
What's it like to work at Bank of Sydney
- We’re a modern, diverse and progressive Bank, with strong community values.
- We provide flexible working arrangements including:
- Working from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- We prioritise health and well-being with initiatives such as walking groups and health challenges.
- We regularly celebrate the success of our people through our rewards and recognition programs including annual, quarterly and on-the-spot awards.
- Our Head Office is located in the heart of Sydney CBD, within walking distance to public transport.
- There are many opportunities for growth and development with project and role opportunities across banking units, including:
- Retail Banking, Corporate and Institutional Banking and Third Party Distribution
- Finance and Treasury
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Premises and Procurement
- Internal Audit
- Customer advocacy
Preparing for an interview
- Familiarise yourself with the role.
- Be prepared to discuss past experience, skills, expectations and motivations for the role.
- We’re here to answer any questions you may have.
- Bring any relevant supporting documents with you such as degrees/diplomas, certificates, portfolios or KPI/scorecards.
- Once you’ve submitted your application you’ll receive an acknowledgement that we’ve received it.
- We’ll review and select applications. Then we’ll contact you if you’ve been selected for an interview.
- During this call we’ll also conduct an initial phone screening to discuss your application and any other details we need from you.
- You’ll be invited to an interview with a HR team member and the hiring manager. An application form will be sent to you to complete before the interview – make sure you bring this with you.
- There may be other stages to the hiring process for different roles, including second and third interviews. If so, we’ll let you know.