Find the answers to your questions in our FAQs
If you’ve forgotten your password and have an active VISA Debit card, you can reset your password by selecting ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’ on the BOS Internet Banking login page.
If you’ve forgotten your password and don’t have an active VISA Debit card, please contact our customer service team on 13 95 00 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm AEST) to receive a new password.
When your Internet Banking is activated for the first time we send you an email with your Internet Banking username. If you’ve forgotten your Internet Banking username, please contact our customer service team on 13 95 00.
- Download the Bank of Sydney mobile app on your smart phone or your tablet
- Login with your username and password
- Depending on your device type you’ll then need to either:
- Android: Click the person icon in the top right of your screen
- iOS: Click on the user/person icon at the bottom of your screen
- Click on ‘Manage my device’ and then ‘Register current device’
- Go to ‘Remember Me’ and choose your preferred method. Based on your phone model you will have the option to choose between a numeric PIN, fingerprint or face ID.
- Enter a minimum 4 digit PIN and repeat, then click on ‘Submit’
- At this stage you should have received a 6-digit SMS security code to complete your registration
- Enter your security code and confirm
- Ensure that your device has successfully been registered by referring to the message you receive on your app
- Once your device is successfully registered, you will no longer receive and SMS notifications, instead you will get push notifications to authorise your transactions
- Each time you need to authorise a transaction, regardless of the device you use, the push notifications will be send to your registered device
- After receiving the push notification, click on it, then authorise via the method that you already setup (PIN, fingerprint or face ID)
You can update your details by contacting your local branch on 13 95 00 or by sending us a secure message via Internet Banking.
You have three tries to key in the correct PIN. After that, we protect your account by locking it until the next day. If you’d like a new PIN contact us via the below options:
- BOS Internet Banking
- Log on to BOS Internet Banking
- Select the debit card
- Select ‘Card Options’
- Select ‘Modify Card PIN’
- Enter the new PIN and confirm the new PIN on the following section
- Authorise the new PIN via mobile notification (SMS or push notification)
- Your PIN has now changed
2. Contact Bank of Sydney
- Contact us on 13 95 00 (Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:00pm AEST)
- Or visit one of our branches