To celebrate our 20th anniversary we’re launching a yearly $20,000 community grant to provide help to projects, organisations and initiatives that promote social inclusion activities, health and wellbeing, sports and other fields that benefit our communities.
We’ll need to know a few details about your organisation, including its impact on local
communities and the disadvantaged, what you’ll do with the grant and who’ll benefit.
Applications close 20 July 2021 and five finalists will be chosen, with the winner receiving the full grant by September.
Applications for the grant will be assessed on the following criteria:
- The objectives of the your initiative/organisation and the impact on local communities and the disadvantaged.
- Your plan for what you’ll do with the grant and the number of individuals/groups who will benefit from it.
- The size of your organisation, its requirement for funding support and ability to generate its own fundraising income.
- Projects and initiatives you’ve successfully delivered in the past.
- Any support you’re receiving from other sponsors/supporters/financial institutions.
Before you apply
- Please read Bank of Sydney’s Grant Guidelines before you apply.
- Have your ABN ready.
- Once you complete your application, click “submit”. If you have any queries about the application process, please email email@example.com. All applications will only be acknowledged if submitted via the online form. Email applications will not be considered.
Please note: The submission of this application does not constitute a binding contract.